Welcome to the MAcc Program Spring Semester
In the spring, students register for their elective classes via Banner Self-Service. Please review directions for how to use Banner here. All elective course descriptions (including MBA) can be accessed via the Graduate Catalog Open Course List.
- Degree and Emphasis Requirements
- MAcc Spring Semester - Overall Schedule
- MAcc Spring Course Descriptions
- Registration Worksheet - MAcc Classes
- Registration Worksheet - MBA Classes
- Permission to take Non-MAcc Classes
Emphasis Declaration Form:
Students may choose to take a deeper dive into a particular area of accounting by choosing one of the following emphases: Accounting Analytics Emphasis, Audit & Assurance, Experiential, Taxation or Valuation. No one is required to pursue an emphasis. Only one emphasis can be listed on your student record. For students graduating in May 2024, emphasis declaration forms are due on 1/24/2024. Click here to declare your Emphasis (if any).
MAcc Program Fall Semester:
- Academic Calendar 2023-24
- MAcc Fall Semester - Overall Schedule
- Degree and Emphasis Requirements (fall-start students)
- MAcc fall Course Descriptions
- Emphasis Declaration Form
- How do I connect my phone/ & laptop to the WiFi on campus? Make sure you are connected to the campus WiFi - via Eduroam. If you encounter problems please contact help at the Technology Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-221-4357 or drop by our IT help desk in suite 2012.
- What are the hours of the Boehly Cafe? The Boehly Cafe is located on the first floor of Miller Hall and is open from 7:30 am - 1:30 pm.
- How do I reserve a locker in Miller Hall? You can rent one for $25. Please see Andrew Gilstrap in Suite 2013. He accepts cash (exact change) or check. Email him for an appointment at email@example.com.
- How do I print in Miller Hall? Please see this handy IT Guide for help with mapping your laptop to one of the printers in our building.
- How do I reserve a team meeting room in Miller Hall? There is a quick link in MMAcc to Room Scheduling above. First you need to set yourself up in our reservation system, called EMS. Here are the instructions. If you have any problems, please contact Andrew Gilstrap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I contact an Executive Partner? Review the list of Executive Partners via the link above. If you are interested in contacting an EP, please email EP@mason.wm.edu and introduce yourself as a graduate student and identify the EP with whom you would like to connect. The administrator should respond to you within 24 hours.