Your Center for Business Research
The McLeod Business Library in Miller Hall is a multi-purpose, state-of-the-art information center. It serves the research, study, and everyday curricular needs of the students, faculty, staff, and business community. Using the latest database research tools, it provides a unique opportunity for students and faculty to perform in practical or real world situations to enhance their perceptions of the business world.
Training Tools & Videos (W&M credentials required to view):
- ABI/Inform Global: Finding Scholarly Articles
- Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) Certification
- Bloomberg Training with Jessica Alvino
- Factiva: Finding News Articles
- MarketLine Advantage: Finding SWOT Analyses