All campus library buildings are closed through the end of the semester due to the public health crisis.
Classes are online, and so are we.
Drop in for virtual research assistance or schedule a Zoom research consultation; we are here here to help you!
- Drop-In Research Sessions (via Zoom): Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Individual/Group Research Consultations (via Zoom): Monday - Friday, 12pm - 5:00pm
- Ask-A-Librarian Live Chat
- W&M Libraries Resources to Support Teaching & Learning During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Databases & eResources
Training Videos (W&M credentials required to view)
- Company Research (8 Videos)
- Industry Research (7 Videos)
- Search Techniques and Strategies (5 Videos)
April is Wellness Month! Check out these resources for ways to reduce stress and improve your mental and physical well-being.
- The Stress Management Handbook: Strategies for Health and Inner Peace
- Creating Healthy Workplaces: Stress Reduction, Improved Well-Being, and Organizational Effectiveness
- Workplace Wellness that Works: 10 Steps to Infuse Well-Being and Vitality into any Organization
- Check out William & Mary's Virtual Health & Wellness page for articles, videos, and virtual events!
Your Center for Business Research
The McLeod Business Library in Miller Hall is a multi-purpose, state-of-the-art information center. It serves the research, study, and everyday curricular needs of the students, faculty, staff, and business community. Using the latest database research tools, it provides a unique opportunity for students and faculty to perform in practical or real world situations to enhance their perceptions of the business world.