All campus library buildings are currently closed due to the public health crisis.
Classes are online, and so are we.
Drop in for virtual research assistance or schedule a Zoom research consultation; we are here here to help you!
- Ask-A-Librarian Live Chat
- Individual/Group Research Consultations (via Zoom): Monday - Friday, 12pm - 5:00pm
- Business Research Guides: Guides linking to resources specific to Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Finance & Investing, Global Business, Management, Marketing, and more.
- The Antiracist Bookshelf: Books owned by William & Mary Libraries addressing systemic racism & how to combat it.
- W&M Libraries Resources to Support Teaching & Learning During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Databases & eResources
Training Videos (W&M credentials required to view)
- Company Research (11 Videos)
- Industry Research (10 Videos)
- Search Techniques and Strategies (5 Videos)
Your Center for Business Research
The McLeod Business Library in Miller Hall is a multi-purpose, state-of-the-art information center. It serves the research, study, and everyday curricular needs of the students, faculty, staff, and business community. Using the latest database research tools, it provides a unique opportunity for students and faculty to perform in practical or real world situations to enhance their perceptions of the business world.