McLeod Library will close at 12PM on Wednesday, November 25th for Thanksgiving Break. The Library will reopen at 10AM on Tuesday, December 1st.
Hours of Operation (Beginning Tuesday, December 1st)
|Monday - Thursday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
Classes are online and in-person, and so are we.
Drop in for virtual research assistance or schedule a Zoom research consultation; we are here here to help you!
- Book Delivery & Other Services for Remote Students
- Ask-A-Librarian Live Chat
- Individual/Group Research Consultations (via Zoom): Appointments available Monday - Friday
- Business Research Guides: Guides linking to resources specific to Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Finance & Investing, Global Business, Management, Marketing, and more.
- The Antiracist Bookshelf: Books owned by William & Mary Libraries addressing systemic racism & how to combat it.
- Reserve a 7-day Laptop
- Reserve a Study Space or Bloomberg Terminal
Databases & eResources
Training Videos (W&M credentials required to view)
- Company Research (11 Videos)
- Industry Research (10 Videos)
- Search Techniques and Strategies (5 Videos)
Your Center for Business Research
The McLeod Business Library in Miller Hall is a multi-purpose, state-of-the-art information center. It serves the research, study, and everyday curricular needs of the students, faculty, staff, and business community. Using the latest database research tools, it provides a unique opportunity for students and faculty to perform in practical or real world situations to enhance their perceptions of the business world.