STEPS TO ADMISSION
To apply to the Raymond A. Mason School of Business Undergraduate Program, you must first be admitted to William & Mary. Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission, [[w|admissions]], if you're not currently at the University or currently accepted into the University.
A total of 225 students are admitted to the business major program each year (135 in the Fall semester, 90 in the Spring semester). Prospective majors must obtain junior standing - 54 credits - and complete the following prerequisite courses before their first semester in the Mason School:
- Principles of Accounting (BUAD 203)
- Introductory Microeconomics (ECON 101)
- Introductory Macroeconomics (ECON 102)
- Introductory Calculus (MATH 108, MATH 111, MATH 112, MATH 131, or MATH 132)
- Introductory Statistics (BUAD 231, ECON 307, PSYC 301, SOCL 353, MATH 351, or KINE 394)
Each year, approximately 125 students are admitted to the minor business program, including 100 in the Fall semester, and 25 in the Spring semester. Applicants must select a choice of discipline at the time of application.
Prospective minors must obtain junior standing - 54 credits - and certain prerequisite courses before their first semester in the Mason School. For the requirements for specific minor disciplines, please see below:
|Prerequisite Courses||Accounting||Business Analytics||Finance||Innov. & Entr.||Management||Marketing||Supply Chain|
|Principles of Accounting||Required|
* Statistics is not a required prerequisite, however it is required before students can take BUAD 452 Marketing Research.