When you join the Part-Time MBA Program, you automatically become a member of the Part-Time MBA Association. The PMBAA is set up to further the interests of Part-Time MBA students and to provide an official forum in which you may network with fellow students and voice praise or raise concerns. The Part-Time MBA Association is run by a group of four student-elected individuals who serve for a one-year term.The Part-Time MBA Association has a variety of functions:
- Arranging for business leaders to speak at the Peninsula Center
- Providing snack dinners and pizza nights several times a semester
- Scheduling social events outside of class, such as W&M football tailgates
- Organizing ways to give back, such as blood drives and gently used coat collections
- Serving coffee, tea and cocoa nightly at the Peninsula Center
By bringing students together for a variety of purposes, the Part-Time MBA Association heightens the sense of community we enjoy in the Part-Time MBA Program. We look forward to your joining us.