Welcome to the MAcc Program and the fall semester!
We are delighted that you will be joining The Tribe family at William & Mary and look forward to seeing you at our orientation which starts on Weds, August 24 - Friday, 26, 2022 at Miller Hall in Williamsburg, VA. Please look at the Deposited Student Timeline for help in getting yourself ready for a smooth transition to our graduate program.
Please see the following links for information on your degree requirements and schedule.
- Degree and Emphasis Requirements
- MAcc Fall Semester Schedule
- Academic Calendar 2022-23
- Fall Course Descriptions
Emphasis Declaration Form:
Students may choose to take a deeper dive into a particular area of accounting by choosing one of the following emphases: Accounting Analytics Emphasis, Audit & Assurance, Experiential, Taxation or Valuation. No one is required to pursue an emphasis. Only one emphasis can be listed on your student record.
- Here is the MAcc 2021-2022 Student Resource Guide (flip book) which contains useful information about your degree requirements, class schedule, honor code, policies, links and maps. This guide will be updated in August.
- MAcc 2021-2022 Curriculum Overview - These were the slides shared by the faculty and will be updated with any changes in August.
- MAcc Academic Services Overview - These were the slides that dealt with academic policies and Dean of Student Services
- How do I connect my phone/ & laptop to the WiFi on campus? Make sure you are connected to the campus WiFi - via Eduroam. If you encounter problems please contact help at the Technology Support Center at email@example.com or call 757-221-4357 or drop by our IT help desk in suite 2012.
- What are the hours of the Boehly Cafe? The Boehly Cafe is located on the first floor of Miller Hall and is open from 7:30 am - 1:30 pm.
- How do I reserve a locker in Miller Hall? You can rent one for $25. Please see Andrew Gilstrap in Suite 2013. He accepts cash (exact change) or check. Email him for an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I print in Miller Hall? Please see this handy IT Guide for help with mapping your laptop to one of the printers in our building.
- How do I reserve a team meeting room in Miller Hall? There is a quick link in MMAcc to Room Scheduling above. First you need to set yourself up in our reservation system, called EMS. Here are the instructions. If you have any problems, please contact Andrew Gilstrap at email@example.com.
- How do I contact an Executive Partner? Review the list of Executive Partners via the link above. If you are interested in contacting an EP, please email EP@mason.wm.edu and introduce yourself as a graduate student and identify the EP with whom you would like to connect. The administrator should respond to you within 24 hours.