I believe the relationship between alumni and alma mater has never been more important — for both alumni and the school.
As business and life become exponentially more complex, ours is a community that uniquely exists for one purpose: to serve and advance one another.
Thus there is an implicit agreement, a contract, between us. A promise we have made to each other.
Here in Williamsburg, we promise to:
- Continue delivering a nationally recognized, superior education
- Strengthen and protect the Mason School of Business brand, so wherever you go, and whomever you meet, your degree will be a positive force in your life
- Know what you’ve done, what you’re doing, and to what you aspire
- Help you advance both personally and professionally by:
- Providing social and professional access to a committed network of fellow alumni
- Delivering life-long learning both on and off campus
- Sharing faculty knowledge and research in ways that tangibly support your growth
- Seek and welcome your advice, guidance, and expertise
- Welcome you home as often as possible
The promise we ask of you?
- Support our students
- Be available to your fellow alumni
- Share your expertise and knowledge with current students and with us
- When you are hiring or have internship opportunities, think first of William & Mary
- Partner with and continue to learn from your world-class faculty
- Update and maintain your alumni record so we can better help you and so you can better help others
- Live the brand
- Come home, often
The last promise I ask of you? Be in touch with me.
Together, we have the opportunity to build something uniquely strong and uniquely valuable – a partnership for life.
With highest regard,
Eliza G. Parrish
Director of Alumni Engagement
William & Mary | Mason School of Business
757.221.7847 | firstname.lastname@example.org