ALUMNI TOOLS & RESOURCES
Opportunities. Connections. Events. We've made sure everything you need as an alumni is at your fingertips. Leverage the William & Mary worldwide community, plus take full advantage of workshops, personal coaching and job listings.
ALUMNI ACCESS INCLUDES:
- One-on-one career coaching available on weekdays and evenings, held on campus, by phone or Skype. Make an appointment through MASONlink or email at [[m|careers]]
- Career workshops and events
- MASONlink - receive lifetime access to job postings via our online recruiting portal
- The university-wide W&M Career Network
The Cohen Career Center offers additional alumni career services to Undergraduate Business and MAcc graduates.
HELPING CREATE FUTURE LEADERS
As an alumni, you'll have the distinct privilege to give back to current Mason School students through mentorship and recruitment opportunities. Plus, attend mixers, join in panel descriptions, and more.
The Mason Alumni Career Champion Program is a strategic initiative that connects alumni with students as they navigate their career search and explore new opportunities across various industries and functions. For more information, contact Michael Ryan at 703-629-1546 or [[w|msryan]].
- Connect with students on an informational basis - in-person, by phone, and through social media.
- Hire and Host - facilitate introductions to hiring managers when appropriate and host students for career treks.
- Advocate for your profession or industry - through speaker series, campus visits, job fairs, and networking events.
- Mentor students and recent graduates.
- Partner your company and network with W&M for long term success.