Helping Create Future Leaders
HELPING CREATE FUTURE LEADERS
As an alumnus, you'll have the distinct privilege to give back to current Mason School students through mentorship and recruitment opportunities. Plus, attend mixers, join in panel discussions, and more.
The Mason Alumni Career Champion Program is a strategic initiative that connects alumni with students as they navigate their career search and explore new opportunities across various industries and functions. For more information, contact Michael Ryan at 757-221-1761 or [[w|msryan]].
- Connect with students on an informational basis - in-person, by phone, and through social media.
- Hire and Host - facilitate introductions to hiring managers when appropriate and host students for career treks.
- Advocate for your profession or industry - through speaker series, campus visits, job fairs, and networking events.
- Mentor students and recent graduates.
- Partner your company and network with W&M for long-term success.