Scholarships and Financial Aid
Alumni Referral Program
With over 90,000 living alumni across the globe, William & Mary's alumni network continues to be on of its largest resources. William & Mary's Raymond A. Mason School of Business wants to put that resource to work to help continue to recruit top applicants to the Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program.
To participate in this new program, William & Mary alumni can refer an interested student to the MSBA program by completing the online form. Students who are referred and apply will receive a $5,000 Alumni Referral Scholarship upon acceptance. To be eligible for the scholarship award, the Alumni Office must receive the alumni referral before the student submits an application.
- Students who are referred and apply will receive a $5,000 Alumni Referral Scholarship upon acceptance.
- Participating alumni can refer up to three students per academic year (spring and fall).
- Accepted students can only receive one scholarship per year, regardless of the number of referrals they receive.
- A student cannot receive a referral by a close family member (parent, grandparent, or sibling) or a faculty member who teaches in the William & Mary MSBA program.
- To be eligible for the scholarship award, the Alumni Office must receive the alumni referral before the student submits an application.
- The Office of Admissions will keep referrals on file only for the academic term to which the student applies.
Submit Your Referral
For questions about the referral program, contact Julie Palmer, Senior Director of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about MSBA Admissions, candidates are invited to contact Michael Bracelin, Associate Director of Admissions at 757-221-2953 or [[m|michael.bracelin]].
We offer several opportunities for students to off-set the costs associated with the MSBA program.
Please visit the Office of Financial Aid or email Jennifer Meier at [[w|jmmeie]] for more information. Additional resources may be found by visiting FinAid.