Earn an MSBA Your Way
William & Mary's STEM Designated MS in Business Analytics program is one of the few in the country that forms expert analysts and data scientists but do so all in the context of business. We set our students up for immediate success before they even reach orientation by laying down the required foundational knowledge during eight flexible and affordable prerequisite courses. This formula allows our students to dive deeply into the curriculum at an intermediate level and perform advanced analytic work through multiple classes in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and more.
In just two semesters, you will complete an accelerated plan of study where business context is taught first, followed by a critical look at technical analytic applications, and culminating with a capstone project where real business problems will be analyzed and solved. Interwoven in each course are assignments which require you to analyze data and present it using common modalities used in business.
You will emerge from our program with the requisite analytic skills to work with big data sets and to solve complex problems from multiple perspectives, and with the ability to effectively communicate data insights in a comprehensive and succinct manner.
Why William & Mary?
- We create leaders who are expert-level scientists and effective strategists
- Our MS in Business Analytics is designed to, in just two semesters, provide you with advanced business analytics and Big Data competencies
- 1/3 of the curriculum is AI and Machine Learning
- Access job search resources through the Graduate Career Management Center
- Capstone replicates a complex business challenge under real-world conditions
- Receive expert mentorship from our Executive Partners