Welcome MSBA Class of 2022!
- Here is the MSBA Student Resource Guide (flip book) which contains useful information about your degree requirements, class schedule, honor code, policies, links and more.
- Here is the MSBA Academic Calendar for 2021-2022.
- Here are the slides from orientation:
- June 2021 - Faculty Director Welcome
- July 2021 - Graduate Career Management Center Welcome
- August 2021 - Welcome to Competing Through Business Analytics
- September 2021 - Welcome to your fall core classes
- How do I connect my phone/ & laptop to the WiFi on campus? Make sure you are connected to the campus WiFi - via Eduroam. If you encounter problems please contact help at the Technology Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-221-4357 or drop by our IT help desk in suite 2012.
- What are the hours of the Boehly Cafe? The Boehly Cafe is located on the first floor of Miller Hall and is open from 7:30 am - 1:30 pm.
- How do I reserve a locker in Miller Hall? You can rent one for $25. Please see Andrew Gilstrap in Suite 2013. He accepts cash (exact change) or check. Email him for an appointment at email@example.com.
- How do I print in Miller Hall? Please see this handy IT Guide for help with mapping your laptop to one of the printers in our building.
- How do I reserve a team meeting room in Miller Hall? There is a quick link in MyMSBA to Room Scheduling above. First you need to set yourself up in our reservation system, called EMS. Here are the instructions. If you are having problems, please email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I contact an Executive Partner? Review the list of Executive Partners via the link above. If you are interested in contaciting an EP, please email EP@mason.wm.edu and introduce yourself as a graduate student and identify the EP with whom you would like to connect. The administrator should respond to you within 24 hours.