William & Mary Commencement
The following information is intended to answer some of the most common questions that our graduates have regarding Commencement.
May 16, 2020: Virtual Commencement Celebrations
- 10:00 am EST: Tune in here as President Rowe, Chancellor Gates, the Provost, and the Deans will preside over the 2020 Virtual Commencement ceremony for all graduates – undergraduate, graduate and professional.
Afterwards, join your school and department ceremonies to continue the celebration. From the Virtual Commencement page, you can also:
- Find access information and ceremony times for departmental events taking place on Saturday.
- Check messages and photos on the social wall
- 11:30 am EST: Join the Raymond A. Mason School of Business Celebration to recognize and applaud the accomplishments of our School of Business graduate and undergraduate students.
You can find access information for the School of Business Celebration departmental event on the “School & Department Ceremonies” page of the Virtual Commencement website.
- Immediately Following the School of Business Celebration:
Raymond A. Mason School of Business faculty and professional staff will host virtual break-out sessions to share a few more celebratory moments with graduating students. Sessions will begin at approximately 12:35 pm EST and continue through 1:00 pm EST. Graduates will receive an email with instructions and links on Friday, May 15.
October 9 - 11, 2020: Class of 2020 Commencement Weekend
Come back in October to celebrate the Class of 2020 in-person! The University is planning a weekend full of optional activities for ALL graduating students and their guests. This site will be updated with more information about graduation activities for the Class of 2020 as it becomes available.
Further information about the Commencement weekend can be found on the website maintained by the Office of Student Affairs at www.wm.edu/commencement or by contacting your Raymond A. Mason School of Business Program’s office.