Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, Federal Employee Program, Executive Director for Customer Service
Leads government relations, plan management, community relations, and customer service teams for 5.6 million member health plan that serves federal employees and their families. P&L responsibility with over $2 billion dollar operating budget.
URAC, Vice President
Led government relations, product development, and education teams for healthcare accreditation agency. Developed portfolio of PBM and pharmacy accreditation and education programs
American College of Physicians, Director
Federal lobbyist and health policy director with portfolio of Medicare, health insurance, and health information technology. Authored numerous legislative and regulatory proposals and policy papers that influenced several federal laws and regulations.
Prudential Healthcare, Consultant
Provider relations and network management professional for managed care organization.
- BA, Economics, Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- MBA, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- MS, Health Administration, University of Maryland Global Campus, College Park, MD
- Fellow, Academy of Healthcare Management
- Certified Association Executive