Battelle Memorial Institute, Senior Marketing Manager
Battelle's lead for Army Research Development and Acquisition and Test and Evaluation. Developed and shaped Battelle's account for the Army Research Development and Engin
U.S. Army, Aberdeen Test Center, Commander, Colonel, Army Board Selected
Commanded the Aberdeen Test Center. Commanded more than 1,150 government civilians and contractors and managed an infrastructure worth more than $2B including firing ranges, environmental chambers, ammunition plants, a nuclear reactor, and other unique simulators. Selected as the 1999 Army Acquisition Commander of the Year.
U.S. Army, Army Research Laboratory, Colonel
Artillery Technology Coordinator for the Ballistics Research Laboratory Military Deputy for the Weapons and Materials Research Directorate of the Army Research Laboratory.
U.S. Army, Product Manager, Lieutenant Colonel
Army Board Selected Product Manager for the Crusader self-propelled howitzer armaments R&D program. Responsible for developing and testing the main armament system for Crusader, the Advanced Field Artillery System - a $17.4B defense major system. Managed more than 495 employees from 18 industry contracts and 11 government agencies and laboratories through a $540M research and development program.
- MBA, Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Florida
- BS, Engineering, United States Military Academy, West Point, New York
- Training with Industry, McDonnell Douglas Astronautics Company, Titusville, Florida
- Defense Program Management College, Ft Belvoir, Virginia
- U.S. Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania