Siemens Water Technologies, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
Global HR executive of this $1.5B, 6,000 employee water treatment equipment and services business. Responsible for all talent-related aspects of the organization's integration into Siemens. Established a full-spectrum professional HR function and developed/deployed a comprehensive global HR strategy.
Siemens Corporation, Senior Director of Executive Development & Leadership
Led the implementation of Siemens' global executive development and leadership strategies throughout its U.S. businesses. Responsible for succession planning, recruitment/selection for key regional positions, and brokering Siemens' executive talent both regionally and internationally. Provided direction and counsel to U.S. divisions on leadership strategies and talent management initiatives.
Siemens Automotive, Vice President of Human Resources
Led human resources function for this $1B, 2,500 employee supplier of electrical/electronic systems to the global automotive market. Accountable for all strategic and operational HR initiatives.
- MS, Human Resources & Labor Relations, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- BA, Psychology, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Trustee, Williamsburg Community Foundation
- Court Appointed Advocate, Colonial CASA, 2012 - 2018
- Certified Senior Professional, Human Resources
- Member of Commonwealth of Virginia Workforce Council