Ameriprise, Financial Services Inc., Financial Advisor, Associate Vice President
Provided financial planning, investment management, and insurance products to individuals, families, and small business owners during a 13-year career. Starting with zero clients and zero assets, eventually built a financial practice teaming with another advisor to serve over 400 clients with $240M in assets.
RHI Services, Inc., President, Senior Administrative Officer
Led an organization to integrate and rationalize the information technology, purchasing, research, and order entry functions of three large manufacturers of refractory products. Also led the Asset Divestiture effort ordered by the Federal Trade Commission that permitted the merger of these three competitors.
Harbison-Walker Refractories Company, Director of Marketing, Regional Manager
Beginning as a Technical Specialist, progressed to Field Sales Representative, Regional Manager, and National Account Manager prior to an executive marketing position. H-W, the largest refractory company, faced a massive change in its primary market, the steel industry, intense international competition an eventual bankruptcy due to product liability issues.
- MBA, Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- BS, Metallurgy, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Certificate in Financial Planning, The College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
- Insurance Agent licensed in Virginia
- Former Registered Representative - Series 7 & 66
- Former Certified Financial Planner™