GuernseyTingle, Project Manager, Vice President
As a Project Manager, responsible to manage the entire project team from the fee proposal, through programming, design, and construction. As a Vice President, active in the firm's business development, staff hiring, and mentoring.
Carlton Abbott and Partners, Intern Architect
Involved in construction document development, graphic presentations, and on-site construction oversight. Helped to develop schematic plans, document site conditions, and work through technical details.
Virginia Department of State Parks, Design and Construction Division, Intern Architect
Worked with Architects to prepare presentation boards and assist in design development drawings. Helped to organize and structure the technical library.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
- Center for European Studies and Architecture, Riva San Vitale, Switzerland
- License of Architecture, Commonwealth of Virginia
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- AEC Project Management Bootcamp Certification, PSMJ Resources, Washington, D.C.
- LEAD Peninsula Certification, Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, Newport News, VA