The Caprio Group, Founder
Consultant to Executive and Board level leadership teams on risk management, strategic growth and development projects in North America.
•The Penfed Foundation, Board Vice Chair
Empowering over 140,000 veterans, their families and caregivers, through more than $100 million of program services over the past two decades, with the skills and resources to realize financial stability and opportunity.
• The Minnesota Mutual Family of Companies including Minnesota Life, Securian and Allied Solutions, Senior Vice President
Over 35 years as an Executive leading sales teams in the Financial Services Markets with risk management, fee income, loan origination and loan servicing solutions.
• The Maryland and DC Credit Union Foundation, Board Vice Chair
Supporting Credit Unions and the communities they serve with an emphasis on financial literacy, leadership development, professional development and education.
- BA, Government, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- CLU, Chartered Life Underwriter, The American College, Bryn Mawy, PA
- Certified in Life Insurance Planning, The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA