SKM Advisors, LLC, Managing Partner Virtual firm through which I team up with other experts from my network to provide impactful strategy services to hospitals and healthcare organizations.
ECG Management Consultants, Principal, Strategy Practice Part of the strategy practice working with multidisciplinary teams to meet the unique needs of every client; from discrete operational issues to bigger-picture strategic and financial challenges.
Cushman & Wakefield (Commercial Real Estate), Executive Managing Director & Leader, Healthcare Practice Group Led national effort to increase visibility of C&W services aligned with healthcare clients.
Various Entrepreneurial Pursuits
- Started SKM Enterprises, LLC in 2004, provider based, strategy consulting practice
- CEO and investor in several electronic medical record startup companies, hired by VC firms
- Started National Health Advisors (NHA) in 1981
- Sold NHA to publicly traded Apache Medical Systems, Executive VP, Consulting, and Secretary
- Began consulting career with Booz Allen Hamilton in their Health & Medical Division in Washington, D.C. and Chicago, IL
- DPA, Health Policy and Management, George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- MPA, Health Policy and Management, Pennsylvania State University, Middletown, PA
- BS, Neurosciences, Duke University, Durham, NC