Why Data Feast?
The Raymond A. Mason School of Business has been working with our partners at Eldridge to host our third annual Data Feast Case Competition that sits at the intersection of analytics and business.
After benchmarking analytics case competitions across the country, we found that they tend to be either deeply technically focused or solely concentrated on business outcomes. In contrast, our dual presentation or "double pitch" model makes this competition truly stand out as teams are judged not only on their actual findings and technical summaries of real-world experiences, but on their presentation skills and business acumen. This competition aligns with our MSBA brand of educating students on how to communicate complex concepts and ideas, all the while translating their technical skills to solve real business problems.
Judges and Winners
- Eric Druker - Data Science Director (Central Integrity), Meta | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Jackson - President, Apogee Strategic Partners & Former Virginia Secretary of Technology | email@example.com
- Guillermo Rodríguez-Abitia - Professor of Operations & Information Systems Management | [[m|guillermo.rodriguezabitia]]
- Som Saadat - Managing Director, Condor Advisory LLC | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Shaffer - Director of Strategy & Operations, The St. James | email@example.com
- Bryce Snape - Managing Director, FTI Consulting | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phillip Wagner - Professor of Management Communications | [[m|phillip.wagner]]