Join us for a tour of the Undergraduate Business Program in the Raymond A. Mason School of Business to experience our learning environment firsthand. A business student or staff member will lead you through our business school, tell you about the program, and answer your questions. During the fall and spring semesters, tours will be offered Mondays and Fridays at Miller Hall at 1:00 p.m.
During the summer (June-Aug), tours will be offered Mondays at Miller Hall at 1:30 p.m. The tour starts in the lobby and lasts approximately 30 minutes. No reservation needed for summer tours only.
Topics covered in the tour include:
- The Individual Program of Study (IPS)
- The Admission Process for the Business Program
- Integrated Foundation Semester (1st Semester in the Business Program)
- Learning environment (classrooms, study rooms, etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Global Engagement
- Resources for Academic Excellence
- Community Life and Events
Located at 101 Ukrop Way, Williamsburg, VA.
Walking directions from the Undergraduate Admission Office to Miller Hall:
The Boehly café (located on the first floor of Miller Hall) is open for lunch and offers sandwiches, fresh soups and salads. During the summer, the café is open until 1:00 p.m.