The Flex MBA Program welcomes applications from graduates of accredited colleges and universities in all academic disciplines. Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience by the time they begin classes.
In evaluating your admissions application, we first look for indications that you can thrive in our rigorous academic environment by reviewing transcripts and test scores. Secondly, we assess future managerial and leadership potential through your personal statements, professional experiences, and letters of recommendation. Lastly, the Admissions Committee also considers extracurricular activities, community engagement, and communication skills when making admissions decisions.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Acceptable GMAT or GRE score or approved waiver
- At least 2 years of professional work experience
- Complete Flex MBA application online
- Profile Information
- 2 essays
- Contact information for two professional recommendations
- GMAT or GRE scores or approved waiver
- Current resume
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate work that you have completed. Electronic transcripts are faster and should be sent to FlexMBAAdmissions@mason.wm.edu. Hard copy official transcripts can be sent directly from your academic institution or forwarded in a sealed envelope from you to the following address:
College of William & Mary
Attn: Macie Osborn
Raymond A. Mason School of Business
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187
- Attend a Flex MBA Information Session. Register for an Information Session
- Complete a Flex MBA class visit. Contact [[m|amy.blackburn,Amy Blackburn]] or 757-221-2912 to schedule a visit.
- Complete an admissions interview. Admissions interviews are by invitation only. You will be contacted by the Flex MBA Admissions Office to schedule an interview if you are selected by the Admissions Committee.
*If you are planning to apply for the Flex MBA 1693 Scholarship, be sure to have your application completed by the Round 1 Deadline.
Round 1 Deadline (Fall: April 1 & Spring: September 1)
- Eligible to apply for Flex MBA 1693 Scholarship.
- Receive an early decision, guaranteeing a cohort slot if admitted to the program.
- Special invitation to exclusive "Lunch with the Dean" for al Round 1 prospects who are admitted into the program.
- $100 application fee waived.
Round 2 Deadline (Fall: June 1 & Spring: November 1)
This deadline is the latest we suggest you apply, as the cohort begins filling rapidly after this date. The Round 2 Deadline is the final deadline for having the $100 application fee waived.
Round 3 Deadline (Fall: July 1 & Spring: December 1)
After the Round 3 Deadline, we will continue to accept applications until the class is full.