Information about the new session starting on Monday, October 30
Congratulations! You have finished Session A and are mid-way through your Sprint Week!
We wanted to take a moment to send some reminders that will be helpful to you as you prepare for the new Session, which begins on Monday, October 30, 2017. Since this email has a lot of information, the sections have been bolded.
- Class Schedule – Classes begin on Monday, October 30th at 8:00am. Faculty will start classes promptly at 8:00am, so please make sure you are settled at least 10 minutes before classes are scheduled to begin. Please see the First Year Google Calendar for the most up to date schedule and room assignments for electives.
- Syllabi – We have requested that faculty post their syllabi to Blackboard by Friday, October 27. Please contact faculty directly with any course related issues.
- myMBA – Please continue to check myMBA as it is your resource for all MBA program information. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or comments about the site.
- Section lists were sent to your class via email. You will be in your new Session B sections on Monday, October 30th. Classroom doors will be open at 7:30am for you to locate your preferred seat. At the beginning of your 11:00am class on Monday, you will complete the seating chart to ensure that you are comfortable with your seating choice. Everyone should switch seats in this session. The core faculty strongly encourages you to sit next to someone from a different professional background, culture and team than yourself to enhance your community.
- Email – Please continue to send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest response. The entire team can answer messages directed to that email account. Please do not write multiple staff members individually with the same questions as we want to provide the best and most expeditious response.
- Tent Cards -- Please remember to use your tent cards starting on Monday, October 30th, whether your faculty ask for them or not. If you cannot locate your tent card, please email the email@example.com and we can get another one to you.
- Gold Name Tags - To order a new gold name tag, please email the MBA Program with your preferred name, whether you are a joint degree student, and the year you will be graduating. Orders take between 2-4 weeks to process, and are $12 upon pickup.
- Session A survey - We value your feedback. Please take a few minutes to tell us what you think about your experience during this Session. We use student comments to help us improve the MBA Program experience. An email with the survey will be sent to you through a separate email soon.
- Ask the staff – For your convenience, members of the MBA Programs Team will continue to be in the Graduate Gathering area to answer questions that you may have every Monday from Noon – 2:00pm. If you have any questions outside of those times, please feel free to come up to Suite 2019 after classes. Our normal hours are 7:45 am - 5:00pm.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Have a wonderful week!
Carlane, Jennifer, Michele, Brittney & Patty