Flex Application Deadlines
Applying for Fall
Applying for Spring
|Round 1*||Round 2||Round 1*||Round 2|
|April 1||June 1||September 1||November 1|
*If you are planning to apply for the Flex MBA1693 Scholarship, be sure to have your application completed by the Round 1 Deadline.
5 Easy Steps to Apply
To help streamline the application information, we have compiled “5 Easy Steps to Apply” that details each of the application requirements. We are always available to answer your questions, so please let us know if we can be helpful in any way. We look forward to working with you through the application process.
1. Request Official Transcripts
Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate work you have completed are required. Electronic transcripts are faster and should be sent to [[m|FlexMBAadmissions]]
Hard copy official transcripts can be sent directly from your academic institution or forwarded in a sealed envelope from you to the following address:College of William & MaryRaymond A. Mason School of BusinessAttn: Macie OsbornP.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187
2. Complete the Online Application
The Flex MBA online application consists of:
- Contact and biographical information
- Essays (2)
- Professional Recommendations (2)
- Resume (minimum 2 years of professional experience by the start of classes)
- GMAT or GRE Test Scores or Approved GMAT Waiver
Applications are considered complete once all supporting documents have been received. You will be notified once your application is complete and forwarded to the program for a decision.
3. Take the GMAT/GRE or Request a GMAT Waiver
Test scores can be emailed to [[m|FlexMBAadmissions]], or designate the College of William & Mary Mason School of Business when taking your exam by submitting the appropriate code.
Under certain circumstances, applicants may request a GMAT waiver. Click HERE to see the waiver criteria.
4. Schedule an Admissions Interview
Contact Macie Osborn at [[m|macie.osborn]] or 757-221-3208 to schedule a time to meet with the program director.
5. Visit the William & Mary Peninsula Center in Newport News
The Peninsula Center is located in the Oyster Point area of Newport News, just off of I-64. We encourage that each prospect student:
Attend a Flex Information Session -- These 1/2 day Saturday sessions provide you an opportunity to learn about the Flex MBA Program, time to talk with current students and alumni, and sit in on an engaging session by one of William & Mary's award-winning faculty. Register for an Information Session today!
- Visit an Evening Class - Seeing the Flex Program in action is an important part of the admissions process. You can schedule a class visit at your convenience by contacting Amy Blackburn at [[m|amy.blackburn]] or 757-221-2912.