APPLICATION DEADLINES: Round One Early Admission Deadline is June 1st; Round Two Deadline is September 15th
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Access the online Executive MBA Application
- Application Fee
- An application fee of $100 is required, with the exception of active military candidates.
- If you qualify for a fee waiver, select "Pay by Check" as your payment option when you complete your online application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- One letter of recommendation from your immediate supervisor.
- A second letter from a person well qualified to judge your professional and scholarly abilities.
- Application to Determine Physical Residency/ In-State Tuition
- All applicants (Virginia resident or out-of-state) must complete the Application to Determine Physical Residency/ In-State Tuition prior to the first day of class; there is no difference in the cost of the program to the student.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate work you have completed are required. Official transcripts can be sent directly from your academic institution or forwarded in a sealed envelope from you to the following address:
College of William & Mary
Raymond A. Mason School of Business
Attn: Macie Osborn
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187
- Send electronic transcripts to [[m|macie.osborn]].
TAKE THE GMAT/GRE OR REQUEST A WAIVER
- Executive MBA applicants can take the GMAT or GRE.
- Graduate business schools across the country use GMAT/GRE results to assess the analytical, verbal and mathematical skills of applicants.
- Test scores can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or designate the College of William & Mary School of Business when taking your exam by submitting the appropriate code.
-GMAT: 9DD-X7-22 /www.mba.com/ 1-800-717-GMAT
-GRE: 6987 / www.ets.org/gre / 1-866-473-4373
- Under certain circumstances, applicants may request a waiver. Please review our GMAT/GRE Waiver Policy.
- An interview will be scheduled at your convenience.
- Admissions decisions are made within two weeks upon completion of the interview.