This online GMAT Preparation Course combines the structure and professional instruction of a traditional classroom course with the convenience and flexibility of a self-guided at-home study program. A detailed syllabus guides you step-by-step through the math, verbal, integrated reasoning, and essay portions of the GMAT, as well as provides you with practice problems, full-length practice tests, and textbook review.
- Over 24 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, covering every content area and question type tested on the GMAT including GMAT Quantitative, GMAT Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and the Essay.
- Detailed course syllabus
- Two Textbooks - the Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 and Ace the GMAT (Kindle version if outside the U.S. or if requested)
- Five (5) full-length practice tests
- Backed by a guarantee for GMAT score improvement - instructor will work with you free of charge until you reach your target GMAT score
- Email and phone support as needed with your instructor
Lectures are available on demand.
* A weekly one (1) hour "office hours" session with the instructor to get your questions personally answered and three (3) additional practice tests can be purchased for an additional $100. Please contact us for details and registration link for this option.
During this course you will learn:
- How to take advantage of the computer-adaptive nature of the GMAT scoring including how and when to skip questions to boost your score right out of the gate
- Non-standard math techniques to get more right answers on even the most challenging of GMAT quantitative questions
- A step-by-step framework for answering GMAT Data Sufficiency questions
- A thorough math review of all the topic areas tested in the GMAT quantitative section - arithmetic, algebra, geometry, data analysis - with direct applications to real former GMAT questions
- How geometric figures work on the GMAT, and how to get right answers even if you don't know how to do the relevant math
- The most commonly-tested points of English grammar as well as strategies for quickly and easily pinpointing the right answers on GMAT Sentence Correction questions
- "Effectiveness Rules" the GMAT loves to test on Sentence Corrections
- Tactics for getting right answers on Sentence Completion questions even if you don't know what words in the sentences or answer choices mean
- Reading comprehension tips and strategies
- Parts of a logical argument and the most common patterns of arguments tested on Critical Reasoning questions, including how to quickly and accurately identify the author's underlying assumption(s)
- General test-taking do's and don'ts
- And more
The GMAT Preparation Course will provide all the materials and instruction to ensure:
- A higher GMAT score
- Increased confidence on test day
- A clear game plan for how to answer every type of question that comes your way
- Knowledge on how to proceed even if you feel stuck on a certain type of question
Who Should Attend
Our GMAT Preparation Course is appropriate for:
Anyone who is serious about boosting his/ her GMAT score and getting into the business school of his/ her choice
Brett received his undergraduate degree in Public Policy from Duke University and his Masters of International Finance from the University of Denver. Between earning his degrees, he spent two years in Madagascar doing community health education with the U.S. Peace Corps and upon his return helped launch a PR/ marketing firm in Washington, D.C.
Brett has spent much of the last ten years successfully teaching GRE and GMAT prep classes to hundreds of students. In addition to teaching, Brett pursues his love of entrepreneurship by developing and operating multiple businesses.
Brett is also proud to be an Associate Member of AIGAC, the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants.
Phone: 757-221-2291 | Email: email@example.com