Korn Ferry, Senior Partner, Board & CEO Services
A trusted advisor to Boards, Lead Director, and CEOs to assess and develop Directors, CEOs, and C-Suite leaders in large, global companies across multiple industries. Key focus areas are CEO Assessment and succession, C-Suite candidate identification and development, and interventions to improve board and top team effectiveness.
EDS (now Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services), Executive Vice President
Chief human capital officer for this $22B pioneer in global technology consulting and technology outsourcing. Responsible for providing strategic human capital support to drive the corporate strategy impacting 140,000 employees worldwide.
Time Warner/Time Inc, Vice President, Human Resources
Chief human capital officer for this $3B worldwide mass media company that owned and published more than 100 magazine brands and digital media properties. Responsible for providing strategic human capital to support the execution of corporate strategic initiatives impacting 12,000 employees worldwide.
PepsiCo, Inc./Pepsi International/Pepsi USA, Senior Human Resources Roles
Served in a wide range of U.S. domestic and global market roles, including talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, employee relations, and talent pipeline development for the global network of company-owned and franchise-owned beverage bottling operations.
- Ph.D., Human & Organizational Development, The Fielding Institute, Santa Barbara, California
- MA, Human & Organizational Development, The Fielding Institute, Santa Barbara, California
- MA, Psychology & Human Development, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- BA, English, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Master Coach in Positive Psychology, The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania