Associate Director, Graduate Career Advising and Education
Alan B. Miller Hall; Williamsburg Virginia
Contact: Mason HR - [[w|masonhr]]
• Masters degree in business, higher education, or a related field, or a Bachelor’s degree
and significant experience in recruiting, or comparable education/experience.
• Substantial experience in business industries, and/or professional development and graduate level or business career counseling.
• Experience serving the career needs of a diverse domestic and international student population.
• Experience with on-the-spot service delivery to meet student needs.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the current trends in job search career strategies, preparation, tools and technology.
• Experience with project management, strong organizational work skills and experience defining tasks & prioritizing assignments.
• Demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills, with a student-centered philosophy.
$65,000 to $75,000 commensurate with experience and equity