Active, semi-retired, or retired, Executive Partners (EPs) are leaders who have been there and done what you plan on doing. Our Executive Partners know what’s under the hood of business — the nitty gritty, the nuts and bolts. They speak from deep experience. Our Executive Partners have hired thousands of people — and they are attuned to what companies are looking for. They’ll be frank about what skills you need to advance today — and what you’ll need down the line as you assume greater leadership. That’s the W&M Advantage.
Connecting with EPs can not only improve your MBA experience, but can also strengthen your career advancement. Here are some ways that Executive Partners support Flex MBA students:
- Industry or role information for career switchers
- Professional focus support
- Resume review
- Mock interviews (in person or online)
- Job search skill development
- Professional network development
- Career advice
- Professional mentoring
- View a list of EP bio's by area of expertise or alphabetically and decide whom you would like to contact.
- Go to our Executive Partner Knowledge Management System (KMS) to find each EP listed alphabetically with contact information (use your Mason user name and password to access KMS.)
- Contact an Executive Partner who fits your needs and ask them for support.