MBA Career Management Center is a comprehensive suite of classes, workshops, online resources and one-on-one advising that integrates career planning and preparation into the Mason MBA experience.
Career planning is an important part of the Mason experience and your partnership with the Career Management Center begins as soon as you are admitted. Mason students who have been successful in their career planning have landed opportunities with companies like: Amazon, Microsoft, Nationwide, Deloitte, IBM, 3M, Capital One and the Federal Reserve Bank. Our Employment Data can tell you more about our students' career success.
Comprehensive Career Planning AssistanceThe Career Management Center offers a wealth of resources to help you refine your career goals and hone your job search, networking and interviewing skills.
- Pre-Program Activities include webinars and Skype-mediated advising sessions that will let you jump-start your career planning process before you even start classes.
- The Career Development Contract is a promise to yourself that commits you to actively and enthusiastically participating in setting and pursuing your own career goals.
- MASONlink is your portal to job and internship listings. It also allows you to post a personal profile that recruiters can view.
- Career Development Advising includes half-hour one-on-one advising sessions with a Career advisor.
- Classes and Workshops focusing on interview, social media and other career skills are planned throughout the school year.
Exceptional Coaching and NetworkingIn addition to The Career Management Center, you’ll find the coaching provided by your Executive Partner invaluable as you plan your future. Mason’s calendar is full of networking and recruiting events. And Mason’s alumni — a global network of successful business leaders—are always happy to share advice and connections with fellow members of the William & Mary Tribe.
Start Planning Today
If you’ve been accepted into Mason's Full-Time MBA Program, login to MASONlink and review pre-program activities to get you started with your Individual Career Plan.