To provide empowering and accessible career services to students, and top-quality, diverse talent to employer and alumni partners.
The GCMC will be a leader in preparing impactful students to enrich the global workforce and be a preferred talent resource for hiring organizations.
Values & Beliefs
- Adaptable & Innovative: Technology is disrupting how people live, work and recruit talent. The GCMC will adapt programs and service delivery models and leverage technology to accommodate student and employer demands.
- Trust & Integrity: Outcomes are important, but not more important than the means in which they are achieved. The GCMC will conduct themselves at the highest level of integrity.
- Transparency: Accurate and accessible employment outcomes data is important for prospective students when evaluating graduate business programs and return on investment. The GCMC will be transparent with prospective students, current students and employer partners regarding employment outcomes expectations and access to talent.
- Stakeholder-centric: The GCMC serves many important constituents from students, recruiters, alumni, faculty and others. The GCMC is committed to listening to those we serve and design services and resources to meet their needs.
- Accountable: The GCMC is committed to being accountable to our stakeholders and serve as stewards of its resources.