Invest in tomorrow's business leaders today
Graduate business students are supported in part by a number of scholarship funds created to help today's students achieve the William & Mary experience. These gifts are essential in helping the Mason School attract and compete for the best and brightest students. Annual gifts of $10,000 can make a difference through an expendable partial scholarship. Full scholarships can be provided at $36,500 per year for out-of-state MBA students and $25,000 per year for in-state MBA students.
Taking the long view? Endowed scholarships may be established within The W&M Business School Foundation and will benefit students every year in perpetuity. For example an endowed fund of $500,000 established today would provide a full graduate student scholarship every year. What a great way to create a lasting legacy or to recognize a family member or a favorite business professor.
A few example of these funds invested for student support are below:
- The Priscilla E. Case Memorial MBA Scholarship
- The Penny and Bill George Graduate Scholarship
- MBA Alumni Scholarship Fund
- The Pamela J. Penny and James D. Penny Accounting Scholarship
- The Laura Dixon Showalter MBA Fellowship
- The Marvin Miles Stanley Scholarship