Length of program
120 credit hours are required for the degree of Bachelor of Business Administration.
Completion of 54 credits (Junior Standing) prior to entry into the program, completion of all five prerequisites prior to entry into the program, competitive entry based on GPA. Early admission is available for students studying abroad in the semester immediately before entering the business program. All admission requirements.
Coursework in Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Statistics, Calculus and Accounting.
Most students (both majors and minors) enter the program in the fall semester of junior year, typically applying during the spring semester of sophomore year for admission the following fall. Deadline is Oct. 1, 2014 for Spring 2015 and Feb. 1, 2015 for Fall 2015.
- Full-time undergraduate business majors enrollment: 437
- Female: 49 percent
- Male: 51 percent
- 1: Undergraduate Marketing: Bloomberg Businessweek, 2013
- 2: Sustainability: Bloomberg Businessweek, 2013
- 5: Accounting Program*, Public Accounting Report's Annual Professor's Survey, 2013
- 22: Bloomberg Businessweek, 2014
- 32: U.S. News & World Report, 2014
Top hiring firms
Accenture, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cambridge Associates, Capital One, CGI Consulting, Cornerstone, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, FTI Consulting, IBM, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Kenesis, KPMG, Navigant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Teach for America.
*Among Accounting Programs with 15 or fewer full-time accounting faculty members.