Transfer Students should apply to the Mason School of Business after being admitted to the College of William & Mary by contacting the Undergraduate Business Program office. Students who have completed all prerequisite courses and obtained junior standing (as determined by the Office of the University Registrar) will be eligible to apply for competitive admission to the Mason School of Business, however admission is not guaranteed.
Prerequisite courses (W&M Equivalents in parentheses):
- Introductory Calculus (MATH 108, MATH 111, MATH 112, MATH 131, or MATH 132)
- Statistics (BUAD 231, MATH 106, ECON 307, PSYC 301, SOCL 301, MATH 351, KINE 394)
- Microeconomics (ECON 101 or ECON 151)
- Macroeconomics (ECON 102 or ECON 152)
- Principles of Accounting (Financial & Managerial - BUAD 203)
Any questions concerning transfer students should be directed to:
the Undergraduate Business Program Office, (757) 221-2910, [[bba]]
Due to the overwhelming demand of students seeking admission to the The College of William & Mary, the evaluation of transfer credits by the Office of the University Registrar takes place only after a student has accepted admission to the College.