During the fall and spring semesters, tours will be offered Mondays and Fridays at 1:00 p.m. No reservation needed.
Join us for a tour of the Undergraduate Business Program in the Raymond A. Mason School of Business to experience our learning environment firsthand. A business student or staff member will lead you through our home in Miller Hall, tell you about the program, and answer your questions. The tour starts in the lobby of Miller Hall and lasts about 30 minutes.
Topics covered in the tour include:
- The Individual Program of Study (IPS)
- The Admission Process for the Business Program
- Integrated Foundation Semester (1st Semester in the Business Program)
- Learning environment (classrooms, study rooms, etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Global Engagement
- Sustainability Initiatives
- Resources for Academic Excellence
- Community Life and Events
Located at 101 Ukrop Way, Williamsburg, VA.
Walking directions from the Undergraduate Admission Office to Miller Hall:
The Boehly café (located on the first floor of Miller Hall) is open for lunch and offers sandwiches, fresh soups and salads. During the summer, the café is open until 1:00 p.m.