Collectively, these “Executive Conversations” videos provide current, prospective and future students access to the perspectives and advice of top business leaders.
A 20-25 minute on-camera video interview featuring a visiting executive is conducted by a Mason student. The interview is a free flowing one-on-one conversation, requiring no special preparation by the visiting executive.
Topics discussed vary widely, reflecting the experiences and expertise of each executive and the interests of current students eager for candid advice on business perspectives and ethics, leadership qualities and attributes, tough choices, and lessons learned through personal experiences
- Kenneth A Himmel, President and Chief Executive Officer of Related Urban – interviewed by Anna Perry, MBA 2011
- K. Dane Brooksher, Founder and Retired Chairman of ProLogis – interviewed by Rawles Wilcox, MBA 2012
- Garner Anthony, former CEO of Cox Enterprises – interviewed by Angela Mikolajewski, MBA 2012
- James W. Brinkley, Vice Chairman, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney – interviewed by Laura Allen, MBA 2012.
- Paul O’Neill, 72nd U.S. Treasury Secretary and former CEO and Chairman of Alcoa – interviewed by Greg Fitzgerald, MBA 2012
- Stephen P. Smiley, Managing Partner, Madison Lane Partners – interviewed by Angela Mikolajewski, MBA 2012
- Paul Pacter, Member, International Financial Reporting Standards Board – interviewed by Alexandre Pouille, MAcc 2011
- David M, Walker, U, S, Comptroller General, 1998 – 2008, Founder and CEO or the Comeback America Initiative – interviewed by Sarah Abreu, MBA and MAcc 2011
- Marc A. Siegel, Member, Financial Accounting Services Board – interviewed by Alexandre Pouille, MAcc 2011
- Daniel L. Goelzer, Member, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board – interviewed by Daniel Wilde, MAcc 2011