Applicants are invited to apply to the MAcc program prior to completing prerequisite courses. However, all prerequisites must be completed before enrolling.
GRE/GMAT score reports are required for:
- all international candidates
- domestic candidates with an undergraduate GPA below 3.25 (strongly recommended not required)
If you plan to enroll after your senior year, we strongly recommend taking the GMAT in the spring of your junior year or in the summer between your junior and senior year. Test scores must be forwarded directly to the College of William & Mary Mason School of Business by Educational Testing Services (ETS); our school code is 9DDX743.
The Admissions Committee will accept unofficial transcripts for application review. All matriculated students must provide official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended as a registered student prior to enrollment in the program.
Two professional and/ or academic written recommendations specific to your intellectual and professional abilities are required and can be submitted anytime in the application process. We accept recommendation letters:
- Online: via Apply Yourself
- Mail: Each recommendation must be in a sealed envelope with the recommender's name written across the flap.
Application and Fee
Candidates are required to submit an online application. A $100 non-refundable application fee (payable by credit card, personal check drawn from a U.S. bank or subsidiary, or wire transfer) is also required.
- Application Fee Waiver: William & Mary undergraduates and alumni, active-duty military, veterans, and those who have served in humanitarian organizations such as the U.S. Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, etc. are eligible for an application fee waiver. For additional information, please contact [[m|macc, MAcc Admissions]] before you complete your application.
An interview is required for admission. The Admissions Committee will review application materials and schedule interviews with the most competitive applicants. Interviews can be conducted by telephone or video call when necessary.
Application materials including checks and transcripts, should be mailed to:
College of William & Mary
Master of Accounting Program
101 Ukrop Way, Suite 2051
Williamsburg, VA 23185