A degree from William & Mary’s Mason School of Business is based on a simple but revolutionary premise: that the most effective way to develop successful business leaders is to provide them with best-in-class instruction and unparalleled opportunities for mentorship and experiential learning.
Graduate Business Degree Programs
The Mason School offers several graduate degree MBA and business programs to prepare you for the most dynamic emerging business careers:
- Full-Time MBA Program: 2-year, Full-Time MBA includes hands-on investment and consulting experiences.
- Flex MBA Program: Part-time MBA for working professionals offers convenient evening classes at William & Mary’s Peninsula Center in Newport News, just minutes off of I-64.
- Executive MBA Program: 19-month Executive MBA for working professionals meets two weekends per month in Williamsburg and includes two global immersions.
- NEW! Online MBA Program: A new 2-year, 49-credit MBA designed for working professionals who need the flexibility of an online program to meet the demands of their busy lives.
- Master of Accounting Program: 1-year, full-time MAcc program will provide you the certification you need to immediately pursue this rewarding, in-demand career.
- NEW! MS in Business Analytics Program: A new 1-year, accelerated program designed to give you the analytic expertise that employers need to harness the strategic insights from big data.
The Mason School’s unique Individual Program of Study allows you to tailor your bachelor of business degree to your personal career goals and combine it in inventive ways with other William & Mary majors and minors.
The Mason School’s Center for Corporate Education works with businesses and institutions to create customized learning programs for their executives and managers.