A degree from William & Mary’s Mason School of Business is based on a simple but revolutionary premise: that the most effective way to develop successful business leaders is to provide them with best-in-class instruction and unparalleled opportunities for mentorship and experiential learning.
Graduate Business Degree Programs
The Mason School offers several graduate degree MBA and specialized programs to prepare you for the most dynamic emerging business careers:
- Full-Time MBA Program: Immersive 22-month residential program offers leadership coaching and mentorship, graduate career management and experiential earning in the areas of consulting, financial markets and entrepreneurship."
- Flex MBA Program: Part-time MBA for working professionals offers evening classes at William & Mary’s Peninsula Center, conveniently located just minutes off of I-64 in Newport News.
- Executive MBA Program: 19-month program for working professionals meets two weekends per month in Williamsburg and includes two global immersions.
- NEW! Online MBA Program: 2-year, 49-credit MBA designed for working professionals who need the flexibility of an online program to meet the demands of their busy lives.
- Master of Accounting Program: 1-year, full-time MAcc program provides the certification needed to immediately pursue this rewarding, in-demand career.
- NEW! MS in Business Analytics Program: A new 1-year, accelerated program designed to meet employer demand for analytic experts who are able to harness strategic insights from big data.
- NEW! Online MS in Business Analytics Program: An intensive 40-credit-hour curriculum helps teach you the requisite analytic skills to work with big data sets, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, and to solve complex problems with multiple methodologies.
Undergraduate Business Degree
The Mason School’s unique Individual Program of Study allows you to tailor your bachelor of business degree to your personal career goals and combine it in inventive ways with other William & Mary majors and minors.
The Mason School’s Center for Corporate Education works with businesses and institutions to create customized learning programs for their executives and managers.