Welcome to myMBA, your comprehensive source for MBA Program information! To access Banner, DegreeWorks, Blackboard, and other W&M applications, please visit my.wm.edu
- Make some noise for Mason! Use #MBAatMason on Social Media!
- Please remember to follow instructions on EMS when making reservations for rooms or they will be cancelled.
- Graduate Program Dress Code - Click on the link to familiarize yourself with the MBA dress code - unless specified, you may wear casual attire on Fridays.
- For the most up-to-date information on class schedules and events, please consult the first and second year MBA calendars.
To make payment, please call BCT at their secure line 757- 857-1946 x20, and reference the order number provided to you upon checkout. Please leave a voicemail and/or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble getting in touch with a BCT representative.
If you have any further questions, please call the MBA Programs Office at 757-221-7603 or email at email@example.com.
You will be notified via email when your business cards have arrived at the MBA Programs Office. Please see this email for any instructions on where you can pickup your business cards. Please note, we will NOT give business cards out to anyone but the student who’s name is on the cards without written consent (via email) that someone else may pick it up.
If you need a new paper tent card for class, please email the MBA Program with your preferred name.
To order a new engraved gold name badge, please email the MBA Program with your preferred name, whether you are a joint degree student, and the year you will be graduating. Orders take between 2-4 weeks to process, and are $12 upon pickup. You will be notified via email when your name badge has arrived at the MBA Programs Office.
- Alan B. Miller Hall Operating Hours:
- M-F: 6:00am - 10:00pm
- Sa: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Sun: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Card Access with W&M Student ID: 6:30am - 2:00am daily
- Please see the Miller Hall Emergency Guide for details about emergency procedures