LENGTH OF PROGRAM
- 19 months (Starts each January)
Classes held two weekends a month (Friday/Saturday) including domestic residency periods and two global immersions.
- Focused, hard-driving and mid-career professionals who want to go to the next level in their careers or start their own business.
Professional and managerial experience
Two letters of recommendation
GMAT/GRE score or waiver
- September 15. After this date, applications will be accepted on a space availability basis until enrollment reaches capacity.
CLASS PROFILE (Current class 2017)
- Average age: 41
- Average Work Experience: 17 years
- Average GMAT*: 557
- Average Income: $122,450
- Male: 71%; Female 29%
- Graduate Degree: 44%
COMPANIES REPRESENTED (Current class 2017)
- Armed Forces Services Corporation; AstraZeneca; Buckstaff Public Safety; ClearPoint Financial Solutions; Cox Media; Cubic Application; DaVita Healthcare Partners; Dell Services Federal Government; Deloitte Consulting; Delta Airport Consultants; Department of Justice-FBI; Dominion Virginia Power; First Potomac Realty Trust; Hampton Roads Sanitation District; Keystone Concepts; The Language Group; Leoni Fiber Optics; Luna Innovations; McKean Defense Group; Middlesex County Public Schools; Naval Surface Force Atlantic; Owens & Minor Distribution; Smithfield Food; SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic; Valley Investment Management; University of Pennsylvania; US Air Force; US Army Corps of Engineers; US Navy.
- Notebook computer
- Tuition and fees
- Books and cases, delivered
- Online collaboration software for study teams
- Tutors (1st and 2nd semesters)
- Parking passes
- Lodgings on Friday nights
- Domestic residency periods (lodging/meals)
- Global Immersions (lodging/meals)
- Mason Career tools
- Family events
- Executive Partners Network
- William & Mary campus facilities
TUITION PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Click HERE to see the Class of 2017 Tuition Payment Schedule.
- Students are invoiced prior to the start of each semester.
- Amex, Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards are acceptable for payment.