The Graduate Career Management Center (GCMC) and The Mason School of Business take a holistic approach to supporting students in their internship and full-time job search.
Preparation for an effective job search starts early. The Summer Start-up Program prepares you for your job search by engaging you in a self-assessment process, identifying strengths and weaknesses, exploring various career paths, developing an effective resume, self-branding, as well as job search strategies.
The Summer Start-up Program schedule includes:
- Completing a career valuation using the premier online self-assessment program, CareerLeaderTM
- Working one-on-one with an experienced career advisor (virtually or in-person)
- Updating your resume and developing a LinkedIn profile
- Using MASONlink, GCMC's one-stop platform to access:
- Job Postings and On-Campus Recruting
- Premium Graduate job search websites
- Professional Development events and resources, and much more