Through a partnership with our colleagues in the Career Management Center, MBA, MAcc and undergraduate programs, and the McLeod Library, we are now able to offer you access to OneSource.
OneSource Business Browser provides you with anytime, anywhere access to robust industry analysis, company profiles, corporate families, key executives, financial data, industry reports and contact information.
OneSource is an aggregator, selecting from the best data sources possible. They pull from 100 data vendors, 1 billion web pages, and 2,000 live news feeds.
Whether you are looking to do research for your company or for a career search, we hope you find it useful.
- Offers company information both US and global for over 37 million companies
- SWOT analysis, news, industry reports, and solid financial coverage for most publicly traded companies.
- One Stop Report allows user to create a PDF report on all listed company info
- There is a “Build a List” that lets users search for companies by industry codes. US searches can be focused by region, state, or city. Global searches are focused by city only.
- Build a List offers users the ability to view 1,000 companies online or download up to 5,000 in Excel. Great tool for industry analysis or career searches.
- Instructional PowerPoints are available here
- An instructional video is available here
You can access OneSource via this link. You will need to create a login to my1693, the William & Mary Alumni Association website. This login can be used not only to access OneSource, but to register for any Mason or WMAA events.