William & Mary’s Mason School of Business is nationally recognized for the quality of our faculty, the talent and diversity of our student body, and the opportunities we provide for hands-on learning and executive coaching. It’s a revolutionary approach to business education that will prepare you to make an immediate contribution to any business, even your own.
Admission Requirements & Procedures
Mason’s admission requirements and procedures vary by program. Choose the program that best needs to find out more:
- Full-time MBA Program: Our 2-year, full-time MBA includes executive coaching, international opportunities and hands-on consulting experience.
- Flex MBA Program: Our part-time Flex MBA offers convenient evening classes for working professionals at William & Mary’s Peninsula Center in Newport News, just minutes off of I-64.
- Executive MBA Program: Our 19-month EMBA program for working professionals meets two weekends per month in Williamsburg and includes two global immersions.
- Master of Accounting Program: Our 1-year, full-time MAcc program will provide you with the foundation you need to enter this growing, dynamic profession.
- Bachelor of Business Program: Mason’s undergraduate business program is one of the top 30 in the nation, and our unique Individual Program of Study allows you tailor your education to your personal career goals and combine it in inventive ways with other William & Mary majors and minors.