Resources & Services for Students
Training/Group Work Room
- 6 tables, seating 5 each, all with 2 computer hookups to a 33" monitor
- 2 Bloomberg terminals for student use
- Overhead projector and white boards available for presentation practice
- 13 computer workstations are available
- 15 individual study tables provide outlets for you to plug your laptop into the
network and electric supply
- Wireless access available throughout the library
- A-Z Listing - By Subject Listing
- Access is available to approximately 30 databases for business and general research
- Most databases can be accessed remotely with your W&M Username and Banner ID
- Databases provide information on companies, industries and careers
- Business journals, magazines and daily newspapers are available on-site. Most periodical titles are also available electronically.
- Additional periodicals are available via our electronic database subscriptions
- Popular Book Collection includes both fiction and nonfiction and can be checked out for a period of 28 days
Research & Reference Assistance
- Research FAQs - Research Guides
- Library reference staff can assist in the development of research strategies for your classroom assignments and research
- Database instruction is also available one on one or in group teaching sessions. Call or email the library to set up an appointment.
- Faculty may place materials on reserve for their students. These materials are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reserve items are usually available for two or 24 hours, depending on the professor's instructions.
- A listing of items available on reserve can be found circulation/information desk in the Business Library
Power Adapter for MacBook Pro
- Adapters are available on reserve, for students to re-charge their laptop.