- Start of term initial orientation to class on library resources & services
- Timely training on library resources, e.g. databases, reference materials, etc.
Reserve Guidelines - Reserve Form
- Faculty members can place textbooks and other materials on reserve for students.
- We ask that a Reserve Form accompany any new reserves placed on reserve at McLeod Business Library.
A-Z Listing - By Subject Listing
- Access is available to approximately 30 databases for business and general research.
- Most databases can be accessed remotely with your W&M Username and Password.
- WRDS Database Provides professor level finance & economics information for your scholarly research.
- Business journals, magazines and daily newspapers are available on-site. Most periodical titles are available electronically.
- Additional periodicals are available via our electronic database subscriptions.
- Our Popular Book Collection includes both fiction and nonfiction and can be checked out for 28 days.
Research & Reference Assistance
Research FAQs - Research Guides - Library Newsletter
- Library reference staff can assist in the development of research strategies for your classroom assignments and research.
- Database instruction is also available one on one or in group teaching sessions. To better assist you, we ask that you call or email the library to set up an appointment in advance.
- Training/Group Work Room
- 6 tables, seating 5 each, all with 2 computer hookups to a 33" monitor
- 2 Bloomberg terminals for student use
- Overhead projector and white boards available for presentation practice
- Computer Access
- 13 computer workstations are available
- 15 individual study tables provide outlets for you to plug your laptop into the network and electric supply
- Wireless access available throughout the library